baby

Friday, February 6, 2009

Counting to 100...

Wow...we have fewer than 100 days left now until Oliver's due date. Will we make it that long? Will we go longer (more likely)?

26 weeks pregnant today. I have a hard time putting my socks on/doing anything that requires much bending/pushing of my legs toward my belly/putting my belly toward my legs. Its because it sort of requires (or feels like it does) my to uterus bend. And let me tell you...this thing does NOT bend...at least not right now. And attempting to make it bend hurts. really. bad. Hehe. I feel kind of ridiculous.

In other news...i think I'm DYING of heartburn. For real. Nothing I can take OTC touches it. And its not a matter of just avoiding certain foods. I can walk across the floor and have heartburn. I can drink ice water and get heartburn. Seriously. I hope I remember to call my doc. and ask for a prescription on Monday for something I can actually take. One of my friends told me she got a prescription for something for the heartburn she had while she was pregnant.

Andrew told me tonight, "I think you're getting bigger." (Meaning my belly...at least I think/hope that's what he was thinking. ha) Lol. YOU THINK? That's usually what happens as the baby grows. :)

No comments: