baby

Thursday, April 30, 2009

38 weeks tomorrow

Update time!

We are 15 days from Oliver's due date, but we think he is coming sooner.

Today was my 38 week dr's appt, and I am progressing nicely, still. He is still at -2 station, I have dilated a little bit more to 1.5 centimeters now, but the big, exciting news is I am now 50% effaced! SO EXCITING!

My doctor thinks Oliver will come on his own, no problem, no later than his estimated due date. Andrew and I are thinking sometime next week.

We'll see what happens. He is considered full term, so statistically/medically, he should be fine & healthy to be be born anytime.

That's all for now. (Its weird to think that the next post I might make could very well be an "Oliver is here!" type announcement!)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

yay thats very exciting