baby

Friday, November 26, 2010

3 Shutterfly Example Cards

This post is primarily for Katherine's benefit since I can't figure out another way to share this and have it actually work. Anyway. These are three sample cards from Shutterfly that I made for my parents, if they were to order cards this year with Oliver on them. Shutterfly was running a special the other week (which my mom took advantage of) where they were giving 5 free cards so you could see how they turn out. Mom was buying some calendars I made, anyway, so I did these cards for her. Long story, I ended up only being able to send her 5 of the same card instead of 5 different examples, but here were my top 3 from the ones I made up. The first is a card design she chose (minus the pics, etc, that was my choice), but the other two I picked out and are totally ME, but not my mom's style whatsoever. Anyway. here you go, Kat. (Hi, everybody else).

The one (five of these) I had printed and sent to my mom:
Count Your Blessings Christmas 5x7 folded card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.



Second One, which is probably my fave:
Mod Ornaments Holiday Card
Christmas cards and holiday thank you cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.



Third, which is my next fave of the ones I made up:
Vintage Glee Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: