baby

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dena Recommends part deaux

Diapers.com

If you know me fairly well, you know I am a bargain hunter. I come by it honestly, since my mom is this way, except 100x better. She could talk a homeless person out of their only shoes. not that she would. but I digress.

In my quest to find the cheapest possible place for diapers, I searched high and low. In store and online. Including places like ebay, amazon.com, alice.com, sams club, babies r us, walmart, target, grocery stores, drug stores, etc etc etc. Diapers.com is the cheapest place I have found. You can even mail in coupons and they will apply them to your account to use. They offer free 2-day shipping (for orders over 49$, which isn't hard), and in most states (mine included) have NO tax. Holla!!!! I buy the biggest cases of diapers since that also provides a lower cost-per-diaper option.

Also, they have incredible customer service. AWESOME. I'll tell you of my experience with them. I once ordered a product, got it, didn't like it, and emailed them asking to return it. I got a reply back saying they were sending a replacement. They had misunderstood that I wanted my money back, not a new one. I let them know this, and they refunded my money, and I ended up with two of the product for free that they encouraged me to pass onto someone in need to try it out. How lovely. Second issue with customer service: I ordered some diapers that were suppposed to get here right before christmas time, before we left to drive to IL. It didn't get here the day it was supposed to, and the next shippable (i made up a word, i think) business day is when we were leaving, EARLY in the morning to head out. I called diapers.com and told them of the dilemma. They were so nice and so helpful, and told me they were going to freeze the diapers coming to our house, have them returned to diapers.com while still in transit, and the diapers would be sent to IL to my in-laws immediately. We brought enough diapers for 1 day, and had the rest we needed for our nearly 2 week stay when we arrived in IL, the following day. Issue within the issue: I was having 2 boxes shipped to our house, cause thats how we would qualify for free shipping. But we only needed 1 box for the trip. So they just sent 1 box to IL for us instead of 2. Side issue: when we got home from our IL/KS trip, the original order of diapers had ended up at our house, instead of being rerouted back to diapers.com like they planned. I called diapers.com, told them, and let them know they needed to charge my card for them since they were at my house. I didn't mind, i'd use them soon enough, anyway. But instead, they only charged me for 1 box instead of two, and I got a $34 I think) box of huggies for FREEEEE!

Oh yes.

Also, did I mention you can get $10 off your first order of diapers from them? If you sign up, use this, my referral code, to get it: YXUC8749 . Also, if you use that code, I get perks for "referring you," as well. double woo hoo.

also, they have the cheapest or at least competitive prices for lots of other things there, too. Like bath products, cloth dipes, wipes, feeding products, toys, clothes, nursing gear, cleaning supplies, etc etc etc. They have ALL sorts of brands. And they will price match. And they often have percentages off stuff. They're awesome.

Basically, if you're not buying your (name brand) diapers from diapers.com, you're either wasting your money, or I want to know where you're getting them cheaper. :) (Of course, they don't sell store brands of diapers.)

I think thats all for now!!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

And carseats. The cheapest I found, 27% off our new Britax, with coupons.